Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday, May 10

I don't really have much exciting news today. Steph came with me to observe my school today. It ended up being quite a hectic day. Most of the teachers were gone at a funeral, so Steph and I covered Junior Infants for the morning. When the teacher came back we just kind of roamed the school so she could get a good feel for things.

After school Steph went home and I have just been sitting around, watching TV (for the first time on my own), and taking a nap. I was able to find American Idol on TV, although it was from a few weeks ago. I also watched two episodes of Friends :)

I'd like to not be so lazy, but going places every night begins to be tiring and not very cost effective. I'm trying to save a little money since I'm going to Venice in 4 days! That is if the volcano calms down a little.

Today in school I learned that they refer to scissors as a singular object. They say, "Can you bring me a scissors?"

That's about all I have to say for today. Sorry so boring! Tomorrow I have no idea what class I'll be in, but I'll be spending the night at Steph's because I am going to her school on Wednesday to observe. Her principal is also going to take us to Glendalough for the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment