Thursday, May 20, 2010

Five More Days!

Everything is starting to come to an end to my Ireland experience. I have started to catch myself noticing "lasts," ie; last time to ride the 45 Bus, last time to do laundry here, last Thursday here, etc.

I have had such an amazing experience. It is funny for me to look back at the beginning of my blog and read about the different things that amazed me at the time. It has become more difficult to find something interesting to write in my blog each week because I have adapted to my life here, and don't find everything so different and strange.

Tomorrow is my last day in the school. I will miss all the kids so much. I absolutely loved Kill O' the Grange kids and staff.

I am really going to miss my family here as well. They have been so kind to me. There is something I will miss about each one of them.

I am getting ready to take a trip to Tesco, the local grocery store (I can't wait to pronounce it "groshery" again!). Hayley has asked if she could come along. She has started counting down the days to my departure, and I think she's trying to be with me as much as she can before I leave. I am so sad to leave her!

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my blog. I have enjoyed reflecting on my experiences with others. I hope it has been interesting enough- not too boring. I will be blogging for the next couple days as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment